For admission to the Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s and Dual Degree programs in 23 IITs and the ISM (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, JEE (Advanced) 2017 will be conducted by the seven zonal IITs. Candidates who have qualified in JEE (Advanced) 2017 are eligible to appear in Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT 2017) for admission in B.Arch. program of IITs. If you are an IIT Aspirant you will get necessary updates here.
Eligibility for JEE Advanced 2017
Candidates should fulfill following Eligibility Criteria:
1) Candidate is required to be among the top 2,20,000 (including all categories) by scoring positive marks in Paper-1 of JEE (Main) 2017.
2) Candidate has maximum two attempts in consecutive years.
3) Age of Candidate: He / She should have been born on or after October 1, 1992 (for SC, ST and PwD candidates- October 1, 1987).
4) Candidate should have appeared for the Class XII (or equivalent) examination in either 2016 or 2017. However, candidates who have appeared in class 12th exam in the academic year 2014-15 but their result were declared after June 2015 are eligible to take the exam.
5) Candidate should not have been admitted in an IIT in the previous years. Candidate is not eligible If his admission at IITs earlier was cancelled.
Know about IITs Architecture Aptitude Test here
Important Exam Dates:
Notification already published.
Registration start date and time: 28-04-2017, 10:00 IST
Registration Last Date and time: 02-05-2017, 17:00 IST
Admit Card date: 10-05-2017, 10:00 IST to 21-05-2017, 09:00 IST
JEE Advanced Exam Date: 21-05-2017 in two session
Result date and time: 11-06-2017, 10:00 IST
Start and Last Date of Online registration for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)
11-06-2017, 10:00 IST to
12-06-2017, 17:00 IST
Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Date 14-06-2017 09:00 – 12:00 IST
Declaration of results of AAT 18-06-2017
Seat Allotment (Tentative) Counselling dates 19-06-2017 to 18-07-2017
EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS
There will be two compulsory question papers: Paper 1 and Paper 2 of three hours duration each. Each question paper will consist of three separate sections, viz., Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The question papers will consist of objective type questions. questions will be multiple choice and numerical answer type. Negative marking is done for incorrect answers to some of the questions.
Syllabus will be that of 12th class syllabus. Students will be expected to answer fundamental questions. Brief syllabus is given here.
SYLLABUS OF PHYSICS
Electricity and magnetism
SYLLABUS OF CHEMISTRY
Practical organic chemistry
SYLLABUS OF MATHEMATICS
JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form
Candidates are required to fill online application form available on portal www.jeeadv.ac.in during registration period. candidate will fill up his name, fathers name, address, contact number, etc. Candidate will give the choice of the language of question paper (English or Hindi). Candidate will fill up the choices of the cities for the examination. Candidate has to upload the scanned copies of all requisite documents. Candidate will have to pay exam fee.
Exam Fee for Examination Centres in India
Female Candidates : INR 1200
SC, ST, PwD Candidates : INR 1200
All Other Candidates : INR 2400
Late Fee : INR 500
Exam Centres Outside India (SAARC Countries)
All Candidates : USD 135
Late Fee : USD 80
Exam Centres Outside India (Non-SAARC Countries)
All Candidates : USD 270
Late Fee : USD 80
JEE ADVANCED 2017 Admit Card
1. Candidates who successfully registered for the exam can download the admit card from the portal: www.jeeadv.ac.in
2. The admit card will mention the details of the candidate like: Name, Roll number for JEE (Advanced) 2017, photograph, signature, date of birth, address for correspondence, category and language of the question paper. The admit card will have the name and address of the examination centre allotted to the candidate.
3. Candidates should check the details given in the admit card. If any discrepancy is found, contact immediately to the Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2017 of the respective zonal IIT.
4. If your admit card is not available on portal for downloading, you should contact the Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2017 of the respective zonal IIT.
5. At the time of examination, A copy of the downloaded admit card should be produced. The candidates will be issued original admit card during the Paper 1 examination. This original admit card must be retained safely till all the formalities of admission are complete.