1. NTSE Rajasthan 2016 -2017
National Talent Search Exam, NTSE, Rajasthan is a Stage 1 Exam conducted for the selection of students for Stage 2 Exam of NTSE conducted by National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT). The purpose of the exam is to award scholarships to the talented students. Rajasthan State quota is 247.
2. Important Dates
1. Start of online submission of application form:- 04 September, 2016,
2. Last date of Online submission of Application Form :- 26 September 2016
3. Last date of Online submission of Application Form WITH LATE FEE:- 03 October 2016
4. Last date of Online submission of Application Form on E-Mitra :- 27 September 2016
5. Last date of Online submission of Application Form on E-Mitra with late fee:- 04 October 2016
3. Examination Date :- 6th November 2016(Sunday).
Students studying in Class-X of Government, Govt. Aided, Local Body, Private Schools and secured 55% marks in class IX ( for SC ST PW – 50%) are eligible to appear for Stage –I examination.
4. Application Form
Visit website http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in for getting NTSE Rajasthan application form. It is the responsibility of Principle of school to submit online application. Students are not required to send application form directly to Board office.
5. Examination Centre
Stage-I NTSE Rajasthan Examination will be held at almost all the District Headquarters. However centre of examination may be increased or decreased by the authority depending upon the number of candidates for the Examination from the District.
6. Examination Fee
Rs.200/- per student for General Category. Late Fee 250/-
Rs.140/- per student for SC/ST Category / PW. Late Fee 180/-
8. Contact the Liaison Officer
OSD & Chief Controller (Exams)
Board of Secondary Education
Ajmer, Rajasthan 305001
Tel. 0145 2420071